56th Annual Los Gatos
Children's Christmas/Holidays Parade
SATURDAY, December 1, 2012 - 11:00 A.M. Rain or Shine!
The Annual Los Gatos Children's Christmas/Holidays Parade is sponsored by the Los Gatos Lions Club & LGS Recreation, in cooperation with the Town of Los Gatos and Los Gatos High School.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PARADE:
- Complete and Submit an Entry Form
- Read and Comply with Parade Policies and Procedures
- Receive your Entry Number Assignment -
- Entry Number Assignments/Parade Line-Up will be posted on this website by Friday, Novemeber 16, 2012.
- Read & Comply with the Parade Day Special Instructions
- Review Additional Parade Information posted below
Entry Deadline: Friday, October 12, 2012 by 4:00 P.M.
Entries recieved after the deadline will be put on a waiting list and accommodated only if there is a cancellation. **You can type in your information and print out the PDF**
- 2012 General Entry Form Packet-
- 2012 School Bands Entry Form Packet-
- 2012 Equestrian Entry Form Packet-
Want to be in the parade but don't have a group?
Join the LGS Recreation Entry!
In addition to being a cosponsor, LGS Recreation also has an entry in the parade and we invite any child who wishes to dress in costume and march in the parade to join us!
To register as part of the LGS Recreation entry, call LGS Recreation for information.
ENTRY NUMBER ASSIGNMENTS (Available November 16, 2012)
- 2012 Entry Number Assignments/ Parade Line-Up
PARADE DAY SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS (Available November 16, 2012)
Grand Marshal Nomination Deadline: Friday, November 2, 2012
Do you know someone who has been actively volunteered with youth activities in the Los Gatos community you think is deserving of special recognition? If so, have you considered nominating them for Grand Marshal of the Los Gatos Children's Christmas/Holidays Parade? This would be a great way of showing community appreciation for their volunteer efforts with the youth of our community!
If you have questions about the Parade that have not been answered above, please email your question to Parade@lgsrecreation.org or call LGS Recreation at 408-354-8700
If you need to cancel your entry and it is after 5 PM on
Friday, November 30, 2012,
please email email@example.com with your cancellation